Sephora did things a little differently this year and did not have a Friends and Family sale for everyone, but instead just VIBs. I love the FF sale because I usually purchase things that I would not otherwise! I ended up getting a couple of items that I planned on, and then some that I didn’t plan on as well. I also used eBates for this purchase, so I got 20% off plus 4% back!
1. Illamasqua blush in Katie– This is a super pale pink, definitely different than anything else I have! It’s also my first makeup item from Illamasqua, though I am no stranger to their nail polish.
2. NARS eyeshadow single in Mekong– Described as “espresso infused with gold”, this shade is simply gorgeous!
3. Illamasqua nail varnish in Charisma– This is a raspberry shade with some shimmer; definitely unique to my polish collection!
4. Sephora Collection Classic Flat Eyeliner brush (not pictured)– It was $13 and marked down to $1, so I decided to go for it.
5. NARS blush in Armour- By the time I made up my mind on a NARS blush, they were almost all sold out! I got this one because I read Lauren Conrad loves it, and I love LC!
6. Anastasia Want You to Want Me Eyeshadow Palette– This was one of my unexpected purchases! I don’t own any Anastasia items, but wanted a nude palette with some pinker shades, as my nudes are mostly browns.
7. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Foundation in shade 30 Porcelain– Even though I found my HG with MAC Face and Body, I still wanted to try this out too, since Face and Body is pretty dewy. A girl needs a matte option!
8. Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil in Gorgeous Peach– This was another clearance bin item marked down to $5. I’m curious to see if it is anything like the NARS lip pencils.
9. Sephora Collection Creamy Body Wash Caps– I have heard so much about these caps. I love a portable travel option for stuff like this, so I got three caps: Lagoon, Coconut, and Lemon.
10. Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Cameo– This is a great periwinkle shade that I debated about, but after seeing swatches, my mind changed to a yes!
This sale is still happening today with the code CELEBRATE for VIBs. Did you get anything from this sale?