November has been all about fast, natural makeup for me. This month seriously FLEW by between celebrating my wedding anniversary, work stuff, having family in town, and of course some major car problems that are now fixed (fingers crossed). Because of that, I just wanted to look fresh and natural since I was often in a hurry while applying my makeup! Here’s what has been working for me this month.
1. Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera: I’ve had this for awhile and have really been digging into it this month. It’s super pigmented, really soft, and is one of the easiest blushes ever to apply, especially for a cream! The color is natural pink.
2. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Foundation in No. 30/Porcelain: This foundation is amazing. It is super soft and provides great coverage, but isn’t heavy. It’s also long wearing and oil-free.
3. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Voluminizing Mascara: This mascara is amazing, and a total drugstore gem. I love the length it gives my lashes, and there’s no flaking. The best part? It’s $3!
4. Elf Eyelid Primer: A lot of people compare this to Urban Decay Primer Potion. For $1, it’s worth a try. I really like how it has a doe foot applicator, and find this preferable to having no applicator. I don’t think it lasts AS long as UD, but it will make shadow last a full day.
5. Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick in Torch: I’m telling you, this thing is making me LAZY! I love this shadow stick and it’s perfect for when I don’t want to spend much time on my eyes. I especially love the highlighter end and find myself using that a lot more than the dark side. This also works well with powder shadows.
What did you enjoy this month? I’d love to hear some of your favorites!