Hello! I hope you’re having a wonderful Monday out there. If you also read my polish blog or follow me on Twitter, you may know that I was in a car accident this morning. Luckily, I’m fine, but my car might be totaled. The accident was not my fault (someone ran a stop sign) and a lot of very kind people stopped to help me.
I’ve been wanting to put up a post like this for awhile, which includes my favorite beauty tools that I use over and over again, complete with some mini reviews. If you want to know more about any of these items, just ask me!
1. Le Angelique Tapered Curling Wand– This wand is incredible. It takes just minutes to curl my hair into loose waves, and if I want something curlier, I just pin up my layers and take a little more time. It also comes with a glove since it is clipless.
2. MAC 217 Blending Brush– This brush blends better than anything else I have in my arsenal. If I could only have ONE brush for the rest of my life, this would be it! I wasn’t sold until I tried it!
3. Tweezerman Tweezers– By far the best tweezers I have ever used, these babies can pluck the finest of hairs with a good grip!
4. Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush– This brush applies foundation quickly and evenly, and it’s vegan!
5. Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush– I haven’t had this for very long, but I really like how it makes my hair feel soft and it doesn’t hurt while brushing.
6. Conair Handheld Mirror– I definitely need a small, handheld mirror when applying eyeliner and other precise makeup, and for checking my makeup in natural light. My vanity is right in front of a small window, so all I have to do is turn around and check it out!
7. MAC Luxury Powder Puff– These powder puffs are so soft. “Luxury” is the perfect word for it. They also apply my beloved Maybelline Dream Matte Powder evenly and smoothly.
8. Tweezerman Eyelash Curler– I had the infamous shu uemura eyelash curler and it broke in the first six months. Needless to say, I was not impressed. I’ve had the Tweezerman eyelash curler for over a year now and it still curls my lashes beautifully.
What are your must have beauty tools? Do you have any of these items?