MAC All About Orange Haul and Swatches!

orange4

MAC recently released the All About Orange collection, at least at online retailers (I believe it launches in store on June 6th, but I’m not entirely positive!). I’ve been a little obsessed with coral and creamsicle type oranges this spring, and ended up purchasing a lot more than I planned with this collection!
I picked up the following items:

• Sweet Pop nail polish
  • Immortal Flower blush
  • Royal Sunset blush
  • Sweet & Sour lipstick x2
  • Flamingo lipstick x2
  • Sushi Kiss lipstick

orange

Left to right: Royal Sunset, Immortal Flower, Sushi Kiss, Flamingo, Sweet & Sour

I’ve used everything so far, and my favorite is Sweet and Sour lipstick. I thought for sure that Flamingo would be my favorite, which is why I initially ordered a back up (rarely do this for lipsticks). Another lipstick re-released in this collection, Razzledazzler, is one that I already own (found at the CCO!).

orange2Sweet and Sour, Sushi Kiss, Flamingo

orange3

The blushes look a bit washed out here. Interestingly, Royal Sunset is very pink in the pan, but on my cheeks it definitely gives off more of a peach vibe. Immortal Flower is gorgeous, though very subtle on my skin. Of the two, I prefer Royal Sunset, likely because it is so pink! πŸ™‚

kissWearing Sushi Kiss!

The nail polish in this collection, Sweet Pop, is so pretty. It is definitely that creamsicle color I love so much, since it seems to be mostly white-based. If you love corals and peaches, I recommend checking out this collection if you can!

This entry was posted in Hauls, MAC and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to MAC All About Orange Haul and Swatches!

1. ohh i NEED sweet and sour in my life! sushi kiss looks great on you!

2. Liss Cope says:

Great swatches hun!! I just ordered some bits from this collection! can’t wait for them!! ^_^ your blog is so nice!
    Big hugs ❀

3. Jasmine says:

Awesome review. I love this collection and Sushi Kiss looks AMAZING on you! I picked up Sushi Kiss, Flamingo, and Immortal Flower. One quick question … I am new to MAC’s Satin finish lipsticks and it looks a bit matte on me. How did you make Sushi Kiss look slightly glossy on you? Wondering if you used a lip gloss on top. I use it over my Dr. Hauschka lip balm and it still looks pretty matte. Warm thanks!

• MelissaC says:

Hi Jasmine,

Thanks for the kind words! πŸ™‚ I didn’t use a gloss over Sushi Kiss, but I do usually apply a balm first with my lipsticks, usually MAC Prep + Prime! πŸ™‚

• Jasmine says:

Ah! I’ve had my eye on Prep & Prime for the lips. Lots of great reviews out there for it. Thanks so much for telling me about it πŸ™‚

• MelissaC says:

It is worth the hype, in my opinion! πŸ™‚

• Jasmine says:

Why you enabler you! I dashed off to MAC during lunch yesterday to pick up a tube of the Prep & Prime Lip. You are so right … it’s totally worth the hype. Thanks so much for the recommendation!

• MelissaC says:

You’re welcome! πŸ˜€ I’m glad you like it!

4. Becca says:

I’m going crazy for orange lips at the moment! These MAC ones looks gorgeous; I’ll have to go try them out πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing!

x B

5. I knew I should have bought a backup of Flamingo! That sold out super quick. When did you find razzledazzler at the CCO? Recently? I need any excuse to visit my local CCO so please tell me it was recently! πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing your haulage!

• MelissaC says:

Yes, it was recently! πŸ™‚ Maybe a couple months ago, but I did see it there again just a few weeks ago.

6. delina says:

That color was my favorite of the ones

7. Pingback: Scheana Marie by Starlooks Blush & Eyeshadow Palette | pink lady beauty