Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Cream in Creamsicle

buxom2

Hey everyone! Happy Friday to you! I am so happy it’s Friday today. I am ready for the weekend! Today I’m talking about a product I truly love, but haven’t mentioned much at all: Buxom lip gloss! Actually, this is one of the Big and Healthy Lip Creams in the shade Creamsicle. You would think a shade named that would be orange, but this is actually a very happy and sweet shade of pink, despite the description being “peach sorbet.” I suppose “pinky coral” would be an accurate description. It kind of reminds me of MAC Flamingo lipstick in cream form.

buxom

If you haven’t tried the Buxom glosses yet, they leave a tingling feeling due to the plumping properties, nut it’s not a gloss that burns like some of those plumping glosses! Honestly, I can’t vouch for any true changes in the way my lips look in terms of size, but I love the glossy finish. These aren’t uncomfortable on the lips; not sticky feeling, at least to me. I love the consistency of Buxom glosses.

buxom3

My aunt is the one who got me hooked on Buxom glosses! She said I HAD to try the original gloss in Katie, which I have almost used up the entire tube of now. My sister loves that one too. Even though these are $19, it is one of the few lip glosses I believe is worth that kind of price. They have excellent staying power and honestly, I just can’t say enough good things about them!

buxom4

These glosses also do well over lipsticks. Creamsicle is pretty pigmented on its own, but it could definitely work with a lipstick for some mixing, especially if you use a disposable wand to avoid getting lipstick in the tube.

What do you think of these glosses?

This entry was posted in Buxom, Lips and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Cream in Creamsicle

1. love Buxom and this shade is great!

2. Luchessa says:

mmm looks very very glossy. the effect has even something “oily” to it…that kind of glossy.

• MelissaC says:

It is super glossy! Do you have Buxom over there?

• Luchessa says:

No we don’t. I only seen it on ppl’s blogs & on youtube.
        many of the Sephora brands we don’t get to buy here. of course each country has it’s own specific brands…but the german market is very particular with what it allows to be here.

• MelissaC says:

That’s interesting about the German market…why is that? I’d also love to know more about German specific brands. 🙂 I love seeing things from other countries!

3. I used these all the time but haven’t in a bit. Thanks for reminding me!

4. Bellaz says:

I got this in White Russian and love the effect it gives!! A nice glossy nudeish color and I hate wearing nude lipsticks so this a good alternative. Also I’m looking to buy the color dolly. It’s supposed to be a best seller or something. Anyway this color looks so beautiful with your complexion!! I wish I was nice and tan :/

• MelissaC says:

I love White Russian! 🙂 I haven’t tried Dolly yet, but I do have a mini size! Thank you for the kind compliment too. xoxo