Anyone wears makeup knows that there are sometimes a lot of products that go into getting ready. The things we do for beauty, right? 🙂 It is easy to fall into the routine of wearing a lot of products or taking a long time to get made up. Personally, getting ready in the morning is my “me” time. It is the most relaxing part of my day. That said, there are days where I definitely like to keep it simple, fast, and natural, but still want to look fresh and put together. Here is a very easy routine that only has five products.
Maybelline Dream Matte PowderCK One 3-in-1 Face Makeup Foundation in Sand
Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in 25 Ash
TheBalm Time Balm Concealer in Light Medium
Becca Beach Tint in Fig
I still have some remnants of a sunburned nose (didn’t put my moisturizer on the tip…eek!), but overall I was happy with the results. Here are the steps:
1. Blend CK One foundation all over the face (I used a stippling brush, but you can also use your fingers).
2. Apply MUFE Aqua Brow lightly to fill in brows (used an angled brow brush for this).
3. Apply Time Balm concealer to under eye area. I also added a little on the sides of my nose to balance some redness from wearing my glasses.
4. Apply Becca Beach Tint to cheeks and lips.
5. Press Maybelline Dream Matte powder all over face to finish up.
This is a really simple look that I would typically wear on a more low-key day like Sunday, or a more casual day. I’m currently testing out the CK One foundation after getting a free deluxe sample size. The color is a good match for my skin and it evens out my skin nicely. The Time Balm concealer is one that I picked up during The Balm’s 50% off sale awhile back, and I’ll be reviewing the Becca Beach Tint soon! I love the color, but it barely shows up on my skin!
Anyway, that’s it! This is a very fast and easy routine and it doesn’t require a lot of tools or products. 🙂