Mid-Summer Wish List!

wish

Hello and Happy Monday to you! Since it’s mid-summer, that means it’s also time for the fall makeup collections to start making appearances. There are some new releases and some classics that are currently on my wish list!

ladybirdFirst up is the Kat Von D Ladybird palette! I may pick this up next weekend. Since getting the Saint palette, I am hooked on the quality of these shadows, and I love the colors in Ladybird. I also watched Kat Von D’s video about the making of this palette, which was really interesting and made me want it even more!

browwiz

A classic that is on my wish list is the Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil, especially after a friend raved about it. Currently, I am loving the MAC brow pencil in Spiked, and I hear this is even better!

benefit

Fifteen hours is likely a stretch, but since I usually have makeup on for at least ten hours, this primer intrigues me. I also like that it is in stick format, since that makes it fast and easy to apply! Reviews I’ve seen have said that this dries quickly so you need to work fast, but I haven’t even seen it in person. I may go and check this out, but to be honest, most of the Benefit products I have tried are pretty hit or miss in terms of quality (in my humble opinion!), and tend to be a little overpriced.

bareWho needs another neutral palette? Definitely not me, but that doesn’t seem to stop me from wanting them, now does it? I love the cool tones in this Bare Minerals set from the Power of Neutrals collection. The entire collection is amazing, which leads me to my next wish list item…

blush

…the blush from the same collection! Doesn’t this look dreamy? I’m really trying to hold off on buying blush though since I have so many at this point, but this might be hard to pass up! It looks amazing!

What’s on your wish list right now?

This entry was posted in Wish List! and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Mid-Summer Wish List!

1. Bridgett says:

I heard Benefit is coming out with a new brow product that contains tiny fibers for a more natural look. Hoping to try that soon!

• MelissaC says:

Uh oh! I have a weakness for brow products! 😀

• Bridgett says:

I’ve been using the same brow pencil (el-Cheapo Cover Girl) forever because I get decent results. Also, because I do my brows almost every day and anything else would be pretty expensive! I definitely need to experiment with some other products, though. Maybe for “special occasions”…

• MelissaC says:

A good and cheap brow pencil is Wet ‘n’ Wild’s brow pencil in taupe (not sure what color you need of course). It is a little light for me, but I use it on occasion and it has just enough waxiness to keep shape.

• Bridgett says:

I think CoverGirl changed the formula recently. I’ve noticed the pencils are a bit softer and don’t sharpen as easily. Maybe I just got a bad batch. I’ll look into the Wet N Wild ones – thanks!

2. Amy says:

Those palettes look lovely! You inspired me to write my own wish list post! http://eyeshadowaddict.squarespace.com/home/2013/7/25/my-makeup-wish-list-summer-edition