Ever since mid-June hit, I feel like I’ve spent most of my days in a hurry. I was in an even bigger hurry when my parents gave me less than 48 hours notice that they were coming to my house. Between work and other plans I had previously made, I wanted to feel good and look presentable, but be VERY fast in my makeup. Plus, it was nearly 100 degrees and I wanted something lightweight. Here’s what I came up with using just four products, and NO brushes.
MAC Eye Brows in Spiked
MAC Constructivist Paint Pot
NARS Multiple in South Beach (shimmering apricot)
TheBalm Time Balm concealer in Light Medium
1. Apply brow pencil to brows.
2. Apply NARS South Beach to cheeks and blend.
3. Apply South Beach to perimeter of the face and blend, just to add some color.
4. Apply Constructivist Paint Pot to lids, blending up into the crease.
5. Apply South Beach to brow bone, blending in with Constructivist.
6. Apply South Beach to lips.
7. Apply concealer to areas that need it. I used concealer all over my nose, under my eyes, and a little on my chin to balance out some redness.
That’s it! No brushes required- your fingers can do all of the blending.
This can also be achieved with drugstore products! NYX has bronzing sticks available in place of the NARS multiple. Maybelline Color Tattoos are an easy one step eyeshadow sub for paint pots, and there are many brow pencils on the market, not to mention concealers! I know a lot of people can’t fathom going without mascara, so that is another step that can easily be thrown in here and still remain fast.
Although this look isn’t the longest lasting, it is really easy to touch up using the South Beach multiple!