I am way late in posting about my July Ipsy bag because quite frankly, July was a BLUR of activities. Fun activities, but still crazy! Still, July was another great month to be subscribed to Ipsy. I received five items in my bag that I will use, and have been using. Plus, how cute is the actual bag? Neon pink jelly? Yes, please!
1. Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray– I can’t wait to try this. I love the conditioner and shampoo from this brand already.
2. Nailtini polish in Mai Tai– This is bright deep orange color. I’ve never tried this brand, but I have seen it around. This is a full size bottle.
3. Coola Mineral Face Tinted Moisturizer- I have heard rave reviews about Coola, so I was excited about this! So far, I really like this product and am enjoying wearing it.
4. BH Cosmetics California Collection Eye Shadow Sampler- This has three shades in it and I like the ones that I got. Eye shadow is always welcome (unless it’s from Covergirl ;)).
5. Pop Beauty Pouty Lip Crayon– Another full size product, and it’s pink so of course I love it. This is a very pigmented crayon and it is so easy to apply.
I am really thrilled about this bag! This might be the most consistent bag in terms of being able to use everything and just how much I like all of the products.
Do you want to join Ipsy? It’s only $10 per month and they are always spoiling subscribers with amazing full-size products and samples. I’d be thrilled if you used my referral link! – http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h051kdlkz51knl. If not, that’s cool too. 🙂 Here is the regular link for your convenience: http://www.ipsy.com.