Hey everyone! Today I’m sharing my top ten products under $10. These are products/tools that I use on a regular basis, some of which I have mentioned, and others that I haven’t talked about much, if at all. All of these are under $10 and perform amazingly!
1. Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover ($3.97)- I once had a VERY negative experience with an Equate product that left my poor skin in shambles. Because of that, I never branch out to try generic skincare products, and with good reason. Still, I heard that this eye makeup remover is amazing, and it is! This doesn’t irritate my eyes, removes products quickly, and doesn’t make my contacts cloudy.
2. EcoTools Bronzer Brush ($9.99)– I use this for everything: bronzer, blush, and all over face powder. The density is amazing, it’s cruelty-free, and the bristles are soft. It also holds up after washing again and again.
3. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder ($7.50)– Do I need to even mention this holy grail product? This is my all-time favorite beauty product, ever. You don’t even want to know how many back-ups I have of this, just in case it gets discontinued.
4. L’Oreal Power Volume 24-Hour Black Smoke Mascara ($7-$8)- This mascara is definitely a favorite of mine. It is SO BLACK. It is the blackest mascara I have ever used, and I love the matte effect. It stays on all day and is easy to remove!
5. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Voluminizing Mascara ($3)– This cheap little gem does it all: lengthens and provides volume. A must have in my makeup bag.
7. Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze ($7)- I never hear people talking about these, but I love them, especially the shade Timeless Nude. They are comfortable, long wearing, and smell good. I just wish they had a bigger shade range.
8. Eyebrow Razors ($3)– I can’t live without these. I hate plucking and these help me to pluck LESS.
9. Milani Baked Blushes ($6.50)– For the most part, I don’t like drugstore blushes because the ones I have tried are chalky and not pigmented. These blushes are pigmented, long-lasting, and have a BEAUTIFUL sheen! I depotted mine into a z-palette.
10. NYX HD Eyeshadow Base- This is the best drugstore eyeshadow primer out there, and it rivals high end primers, no joke. My eyeshadow doesn’t even FADE when I wear this, much less crease.
What are your favorites under $10?