Perlier Volcanic Thermal Spa Scrub is made with volcanic rocks and micronutrients to buff away dead skin cells and leave the skin soft and velvety.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION (from HSN)
- Complex of key ingredients contains water from the hot spring concession located in the municipality of Abana Terme (Padua)
- Helps optimize skin’s elasticity for a more youthful appearance
- Helps combat visible signs of aging such as the appearance of dull-looking skin
- Formulated with key ingredients that are rich in mineral salts
- Contains minerals of different particle size for dual rejuvenating and smoothing beauty action
- Finer powders smooth skin and rough areas
- Made in Italy
I love the texture of this scrub. The particles are small and not rough, so this would be great for someone with sensitive skin because it is so gentle. My favorite time to use this is after I’ve been on a long run. Often times my skin feels dehydrated and sensitive because I run outside. It’s cold out now, and it’s usually windy where I live. I look forward to using this in the shower because it relives my skin’s “thirst” and re-hydrates it.
As far as scrubbing action, it does make my skin feel soft and velvety as it claims; however, my skin is VERY dry and I need a more dense scrub to truly do deep exfoliating. That said, it has become my go to product for after running because it is so soothing. I also love the texture of this product. It is soft and bouncy, kind of like jelly.
You don’t need a lot of product either; I’ve used this at least fifteen times since I got it, and I’ve used maybe a quarter of the tub. A little goes a long way, which is always nice!
This product costs $25 for 6.7 ounces (200 ml). I have often found Perlier products at discount shops like Marshalls and TJ Maxx as well, so it is worth checking those places as well if this is something you’re interested in!
*iFabbo sent me this product to review and has a coupon code for $5 off at HSN.com: iFabbo5. It is currently out of stock; however, with the holidays coming up it will likely be back! Click here to get to the product.