Hello! After recently reviewing the Anastasia Lavish palette, I thought it would be fun to do an eye tutorial with it. I love the colors and am getting a lot of use from them so far! This is an easy look and you won’t need a lot of brushes to complete it either. I used the BDellium Smoky Eye brush kit (review coming soon!).
1. First, apply Orange Soda all over the lid and up into the crease. This is the transition shade for this look.
2. Next, apply Black Diamond to the inner corner of the lid, stopping near the middle of the lid. I recommend tapping off the brush first, which I forgot to do and ended up with a little mess, but nothing that can’t be blended out later. 😉
3. Using the same brush (I just flipped it over and wiped it off), apply moss to the rest of the lid.
4. For the crease shade, take a blending brush and apply Sienna all over the crease, from the inner corner to the outside of the eye. Blend until there are no harsh lines.
5. Using the shade Cream, apply to the brow bone for evenness and blend everything once more.
6. With a small smudging brush, go back to Moss and apply to the lower lash line. I stopped in the middle and brushed outward for a slight cat eye effect.
7. Apply eyeliner and mascara. I applied the black eyeliner from the Lavish kit to my upper and lower lash line, and used Too Faced Lashgasm mascara.
That’s it! I really like this palette and find the color selections quite versatile.