Hello! I hope you’re having a great day so far. Today I have a super fast and easy eye look that is bright and pretty! Every so often I switch around the products in my “every day” makeup stash, and right now it’s full of brights! I liked the idea of doing something with aqua and gray, so here it is! I used:
- MAC Aquadisiac
- MAC Silver Dawn
- NARS Mississippi Mermaid
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascara
Silver Dawn and Mississippi Mermaid are limited edition colors, but you can always use whatever is similar. Silver Dawn is a taupe gray, and Mississippi Mermaid is peach with a gold sheen.
1. Apply an eyelid primer if needed. I used NYX HD primer.
2. With a flat eyeshadow brush, pack Aquadisiac all over the lid. I brought it up into the crease as well; it pairs really well with the gray.
3. Apply Silver Dawn in the crease. I blended slightly onto the lid to combine it with the aqua color, and used more on the outer half of the eye, then blended to the inner corner. Blend out any harsh lines.
4. Apply Mississippi Mermaid to the brow bone, using sparingly since it has a gold sheen; I also applied a little bit to the inner corners of the eyes.
5. Line the upper lash line with black eyeliner. I used a very thin line.
Lately I have been favoring very fast makeup that has some kind of bright accent with it.
Aquadisiac is a great color. It can be built up to be intense, but can also be subtle enough for day wear. Plus, my husband picked this out for me, so I’m a little sentimental about it. 🙂
I didn’t use anything on the lower lash line, but you can certainly add more. It would actually look great with gray eyeliner in the waterline, or something brighter.