I love Stila’s “In the…” palettes, and In the Moment is the only one I don’t own. I never really felt the urge to run out and buy it, but I’ve been hanging onto this little sample card for quite some time to help me make a decision! 🙂 Surprisingly, these little sample eyeshadow cards are a great way to get an idea of colors and textures.
This palette has ten shades, ranging from neutrals to colors, and all of them have shimmer in them, so if you NEED a matte highlight or blending shade, you won’t find it in this palette!
- Instinct- Champagne beige shimmer
- Impulse- Lavender shimmer
- Glance- Mid-tone purple shimmer
- Improvise- Grape with shimmer
- Catalyst- Black purple shimmer
- Desire- Soft pink peach shimmer
- Wonder- Neutral, mid-tone pink shimmer
- Spontaneous- Brown wheat gold shimmer
- Whim- Reddish brown shimmer
- Captivate- Burgundy deep brown shimmer
Even though this was a sample card, all of the shadows swatched nicely and were easy to apply to the lids, except for Captivate. I don’t know if it was because of the paper or what, but this shadow was actually quite terrible. It was extremely dry and not pigmented at all!
I don’t see myself getting this palette, but I wish a few of these shades were sold individually! My favorite shades are Wonder, Desire, and Spontaneous.
Do you have this palette?