I have another product from Valentia to share today, and this time it’s a moisturizer! I should preface this by saying that I have loved every product I’ve tried from this brand and continue to repurchase the Vitamin C serum, so I was excited to try out the moisturizer.
With an affordable price point of $25 for 4 ounces, the Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer comes in a dark glass bottle with a pump, which is a win for me. I prefer glass packaging and I love that it’s housed in a dark bottle to protect the ingredients from light.
Claims (from Amazon):
- ALL-DAY HYDRATION: Botanical Hyaluronic Acid and Shea Butter work in harmony to flood the skin with the exact moisture it needs, for immediately rehydrated and fresh feeling skin.
- EVENS SKIN TONE: Smoother skin is healthier skin! This moisturizer is rich in antioxidants and vitamins to replenish the nutrients your skin needs for a more even complexion.
- LIGHTENS DARK SPOTS: Infused with Kojic Acid, an antioxidant known for its skin-lightening properties, say good-bye to dark spots as you watch them vanish away.
- RESTORES RADIANCE: The magical Ginseng plant boosts skin-firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and energizes your skin for a brighter and rejuvenated look!
- PERFECT BOTH DAY & NIGHT: No need for two separate moisturizes. Simplify your skin care routine with just one that provides all the benefits you need. Try our Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer Today – RISK FREE – with our LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
I like to spend time with my skincare before reviewing it, and I have been using this moisturizer daily for nearly a month now. First, this is the softest moisturizer I have ever used, and it doesn’t have an overwhelming scent; I don’t even notice the scent when I put it on because it’s so light. It seriously melts into my skin, and it isn’t greasy. I had been trying to use just SPFs that were moisturizing, but they were just way too greasy for me. This is a refreshing break from that.
It doesn’t make my skin break out, and I have noticed a difference in my skin; less redness and more evenness.
The one con to this moisturizer is that it does not contain SPF. For someone like me who doesn’t want that extra step, that could be a deal breaker. That said, if you use a BB or CC cream with high SPF daily, it may not be a concern.
I think this would work well for many skin types. My skin is quite normal right now, but when it’s hot out it’s more combination. In the winter months I get pretty dry, so I’ll definitely be seeing how this survives those months.
You can find this moisturizer on Amazon ($25 for 4 oz – not an affiliate link).
*Sent for review; all opinions are my own.